The Symbia 08°’ provides dimensions and angles tested for a comprehensive reclined position. It's designed to balance pressure along the spine and improve back sleeping. This wedge helps with moderate digestive and respiratory problems such as acid reflux, snoring, sleep apnea and congestion.
Usage: To obtain maximum support of the sacro-lumbar region, place the highest side under your knees. To improve blood circulation, place the lowest side under your knees. Duration of use varies according to individual needs.
- Provides knees, calves and heels support
- Made with high density polyurethane foam. Comfort layer: High density, gel infused, viscoelastic foam (memory foam)
- Coconut covers provide unmatched comfort; it’s antibacterial and hypoallergenic
- Coconut cover breathes and absorbs humidity, which reduces the effect of nocturnal heat
- Coconut cover is machine washable in cold water. No ironing and no bleach needed
- Dimensions: 20" width x 22" length x 55" height; angle: 08°