- Image shown for Self-Propel Power Plus Horizon 2 has the optional Key Hole Soft Seat.
- Order the Horizon 2 with standard features and casters/self-propel wheels here.
- Contact Healthcare Solutions to order this product with your choice of customization (options listed below).
Power Plus Mobility's HORIZON Commode is promised to excel in quality and functionality. With heavy-duty material and ensured high quality assembly, our HORIZON is a guarantee that it satisfies your every demand in a commode. Our products will move you in a way that we aim our goals to fulfill any expectations and needs that our customers want in a wheelchair such as our HORIZON. With this commode being fully customizable allowing for the all to be pleased, it will be your top choice in commodes, which was our commitment from day one and always will be.STANDARD FEATURES: HORIZON 2 (20" X 18")
- Stainless Steel Contruction
- Weight Capacity 350 lbs
- 20" x 18" Easy to Clean Urethane Seat
- Finished Seat Height Including Seat is 21"
- Seat Width by Frame 20"
- Overall Width 22"
- Rear Axle Receiver Ready
- Stainless Steel Frame - Water Resistant
- 20" Back Height
- Black Urethane Easy to Clean Back Rest
- Black Molded Sanitary Cover
- Flip Back Arms
- Black Urethane Easy to Clean Arm Pads
- 6" x 10" x 14" Large Bucket
- 4" x 5" Rust Resistant Nylon Casters (3 Total Locking Casters and 1 Directional Lock Caster)
- Warranty: 5 Years on Frame, 1 Year on Components
AVAILABLE CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONSCustomize your commode's seat depth, seat width, back height, weight capacity, seat type, footrest angle and choose other add-ins to suit your specific needs with Power Plus. Contact Healthcare Solutions to order this product with your choice of customization.
- Seat Depth: 14" To 20"
- Seat Depth: 21" To 26"
- Seat Width: 14" To 17"
- Seat Width: 23" To 26"
- Custom Back Height
- Weight Capacity: 750 To 1000 Lbs
- Seat Type: Closed Oval Soft Seat 18" To 22"
- Seat Type: Key Hole Soft Seat 18" To 22"
- Footrest Angle: 60°
- Footrest Angle: 70°
- Footrest Angle: 80°
- Footrest Angle: 90°
- Add ins: Tension Back
- Add ins: Lock Down Flip Back Arms
- Add ins: Elevating Legrest (Not Water Proof)
- Add ins: Angle Adjustable Footplates (Not Water Proof)
- Add ins: One Piece Footboard
- Add ins: Seat Belt (Plastic)
Made in Canada! We are proud to produce many jobs for hard working Canadians with the business you give us. We are able to continually provide jobs and in return our products help our clients in ways that break down boundaries which were once in place. From the very beginning Power Plus started with the design and assembly of our products in Canada and that process has never changed. We want to thank you for supporting companies like us who believe in local work rather than outsourcing and allowing us to say Power Plus Mobility creates products Made in Canada!