- treatment of acute lateral ankle injury,
- after-care of ankle fractures,
- significant ongoing instability from arthrosis, ankle injury or other conditions
- injury prevention
- Strikes a balance between comfort and efficient mechanical support of the injured or unstable ankle.
- Effective during high stress activities
- Rigid support on medial side of ankle (with a recess for the malleolus), combined with preformed foam on the lateral side that easily adapts to the ankle shape for a close, comfortable fit. Elastic straps apply support and compression for the ankle.
- The brace is worn over the sock, and must be worn with a properly fastened shoe for optimal stability.
- Restricts inversion and eversion while allowing freedom of dorsal or plantar flexion movement.
|1||27 - 31|
|2||31 - 34|
|3||34 - 40|