Thanks to the nanofiber membrane, the FFP2 certified nanofiber respirator RespiPro White captures 99.9% of viruses and bacteria. It also captures bacteria, smog, dust, pollen, allergens, mold spores and other pathogens. Moreover, it works in both ways, so it protects not only you, but at the same time the people around.
RespiPro White provides comfort and excellent breathability. Thanks to its light weight (3.9g), is lighter than size A4 paper (5g) and excellent breathability nanofiber, is easy to breathe through. Thanks to its anatomic shape and round ear loops it fits perfectly to most faces – even if you wear it long-term, it still feels comfortable on your face.
It is ideal protection for public transport, airplanes, at work, for shopping, or at the doctor‘s office.
Features and Benefits
- Nanofiber membrane which captures 99.9% of viruses and bacteria
- Extremely light – weighs only 3.9 g – and breathable, which is why it is easy to breathe and speak through
- Certified FFP2 respirator. It complies with standards EN 149:2001+A1:2009, GB2626/2019, and KN95
- An anatomic shape together with the nose clip ensure a perfect face-fit so that no air seeps in around the respirator
- The respirator stays in its place thanks to a new generation of ear loops. Thanks to their excellent elasticity and round shape they are more flexible, they do not cut into or apply pressure behind your ears, which makes the respirator highly comfortable to wear
How it Works
In order to capture particles, the filtration of the RespiPro White respirator works on the mechanical principle – its nanofiber membrane works as a sieve which allows air to pass through but blocks out all harmful particles. As opposed to an ordinary respirator whose filtration works thanks to electrostatic charge, the filtration efficiency of RespiPro White does not decrease with an increased humidity from the human breath and it maintains a 99.9% efficiency even if it gets wet.
How long can the RespiPro White be used for?
If you want to use RespiPro White against pollen, dust, smog, etc., it is possible to use it repeatedly – you will be able to tell that the mask needs to be replaced by the color of the mask's surface, for example yellow for pollen. If you use RespiPro White as protection from viruses, Respilon recommends using a new mask after each removal of the previous one from your face.
- Measure (in cm / in) the distance shown in the picture.
- Compare the measured distance with the size chart.
|Medium||25 / box|
|Large||50 / box|