Heels are a vulnerable area for bedsores, also known as pressure injuries. Prevalon Heel Protector II keeps the heel off the mattress to relieve pressure for individuals spending a lot of time in bed. Soft, adjustable straps position the foot and ankle securely, leaving the toes and heel exposed. It’s a comfortable and effective way to help reduce the risk of heel injury.
Individuals with limited mobility, especially those on bed rest, are often at risk for painful heel pressure injuries.1 Prevalon Heel Protector II helps reduce the risk of bedsores by keeping the heel floated, relieving pressure. The soft, adjustable help ensure a secure fit by allowing the heel protector to be adjusted to different calf sizes.
- Cushioned bottom helps keep heel floated
- Comfort-grip interior keeps heel protector in place
- Stretch panels comfortably adjust to calf size for a secure fit
- Keeps heel off the surface to relieve pressure
- Soft, adjustable straps
- Comfort-grip interior helps keep the foot in place
- Ambidextrous design fits either foot
- Trusted by nurses in hospitals across the U.S.
- Fits calf circumference 10 in – 18 in (25 cm – 46 cm)
- Not made with natural rubber latex