The Slant Board is a calf stretching device designed to increase flexibility and reduce tightness
Position your foot on the Slant Board and shift your own body weight overtop of your foot. This will stretch and improve a tight calf muscle while also strengthening the Achilles tendon.
• 3 Adjustable height settings
• Increase flexibility & reduce tightness
• Available in 2 sizes
• Folds for easy storage
• Great tool for ankle rehab
The Fitterfirst Slant Board is an effective stretching device for performance enhancement and injury prevention and rehabilitation. This adjustable incline board is designed to target and stretch the arch, calf, hamstring and hip muscles. The Slant Board is well suited for use in a clinic, club or at home.
• Made from solid 3/4" birch plywood and available in two sizes
• Adjusts to 3 levels: 26, 38 and 42 degrees and folds flat
• Safe, non-slip top and bottom surfaces