Stander Mobility Bed Rail
The Mobility Bed Rail has legs that extend to the ground for extra stability while standing. And the 3rd pivot arm provides extra support when walking-away or transferring to a wheelchair - adding even more support to your bed rail! The Mobility Bed Rail will help you get in and out of bed, protect from falling out of bed, and stabilize you while you walk or transfer. And of course, like all of our products, it blends in with your bedroom so you can maintain the comforting feeling of your home.
Click here to browse all bed safety products.
Features and Benefits of the Bed Rail
Swing Out Mobility Arm - Pivots outward to provide improved stability.
Stability-Legs - Legs extend to the ground for extra support while standing.
Cushion Handle - Provides extra support in getting in-and-out of bed.
Sleep-Safe Protection - Half-Bed Rail protects against nighttime falls.
Easy Installation - No extra tools required!
4-Pocket Organizer Pouch - Keeps handy items close by.
Anti-Slip Grips - Secures rail in-between mattress and bed frame (no safety strap needed).
Universal Height - Accommodates any home or hospital bed.
Low Profile - Matches look and feel of your home.
Lifetime Guarantee -If you are unsatisfied send it back for a full refund!
Bed Rail Specifications
- Height adjustment from ﬂoor to top of handle: 31"- 44"
- Height adjustment from mattress base to top of handle: 17.5" - 22.5"
- Rail width: 18"
- Height range from the ﬂoor to horizontal support structure under - mattress: 13.5"- 21.5"
- Depth of horizontal support structure under mattress: 20"
- Mobility Arm: swings out 19" away from bed
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs
- Weight of product: 10.5 lbs
- Made of: Steel frame with durable powder coat ﬁnish