HealthCraft’s SuperPole is an innovative and adaptable safety solution that can be used anywhere, making it the perfect piece of safety equipment for any residence. Great for home safety but constructed with commercial-grade materials for quality, the SuperPole provides even greater support when used with the SuperBar or the SuperTrapeze. This vertical grab bar can be easily installed between any floor and ceiling by simply turning a jackscrew. The pressure created by the jackscrew is strong enough to support up to 450lbs! The SuperPole also features a non-slip, latex-free grip for a safe and secure surface to grab onto.
|Finish/Colour||Anti-Microbial Powder White|
|Grip Material||Non-Slip PVC Closed Cell Foam|
|Base Plate Diamater||5"/127mm|
|Top Plate Length||20"/508mm|
|Installation Mechanism||Pressure fit Between Floor and Ceiling|
|Installation Hardware||Zinc Plated Jackscrew (Included)|
1. Attach the top plate to the pole assembly with supplied clevis pin.
2. Place the base plate on the floor at the intended location. Insert the pole assembly into the base plate.
3. Make pole vertically level and insert a screwdriver thru drive hole in the jackscrew.
4. While holding pole, turn jackscrew (with screwdriver) clockwise until pole is tightened between floor and ceiling.
5. Ensure ceiling plate spans one or two ceiling joists.
6. Turn jam nut to lock the jackscrew. This prevents pole from loosening.
7. Lower plastic sleeve to cover jackscrew.