TENA Stretch Super
Residents with incontinence are likely to be sleep-deprived. Constant checking for wetness and night changing can disrupt their already fragmented sleep, which is why you should consider a product for nighttime or extended wear protection such as TENA Stretch Super Absorbency for maximum incontinence protection.
TENA Stretch Super Absorbency provides maxium bladder and/or bowel protection for nighttime or extended wear. The unique feature combination of Stretch Sides with full-length hook fasteners provides secure, stay-in-place fit. This easily customizable fit reduces product gapping and sagging for comfort, security and effective leakage control. Soft non-woven material provides full breathability while promoting skin health and comfort.
Features and Benefits
FULLY BREATHABLE STRETCH SIDES:
• Promote skin health and comfort.
• Easier to select the right size, faster to apply.
• Provide secure, individualized "stay in place" fit for effective leakage control and improved comfort.
- SUPERABSORBENT MICROBEADS to help reduce odour and quickly lock away liquids to help promote drier skin with more comfort and discretion.
- BLUE TARGET ABSORPTION ZONE provides extra protection where needed the most to quickly lock in liquids and odour, promoting drier, healthier skin with dignity and discretion.
- SOFT, NONWOVEN BACKSHEET is gentle against the skin and less noisy, providing improved comfort and greater dignity.
- MOISTURE-PROOF LINING protects clothing and linen against wetness and is colour coded for fast and accurate product selection.
- CURVED LEG ELASTICS provide a better fit, enhanced leakage protection and more comfort.
- WETNESS INDICATOR alerts caregivers that the brief has been soiled and needs to be checked.
- UNIQUE TENA "SURE STAY" WIDE HOOK SYSTEM delivers unlimited, fast, secure fastenability - first time, every time.
Medium/Regular 84-132 cm (33-52")
Large/X-Large 104-163 cm (41-64")
SOLD PER CASE (2 Bags)
28 each /Bag