SAD light therapy is an all-natural, safe, and convenient way to improve your mental health, regulate sleep, and boost energy. The TheraLite Radiance SAD lamp provides Dr. recommended 10,000 LUX from 10" and at a downward angle.
The Seasonal Affective Disorder lamp comes packed with tech, including an alarm clock, wireless charging station, and a USB port. With a compact size, the seasonal depression lamp won't take up a lot of space, making it perfect for tight spaces at home and the office. If you find your energy or wellness decreasing during darker months, try our natural light lamp.
- Provides the Dr. recommended 10,000 LUX. Sun lamps help by mimicking sunlight, which helps boost energy, improve overall wellness, and regulate sleep. Our light box therapy lamp offers the doctor recommended 10,000 LUX from a comfortable sitting distance.
- Safely and effectively relieves ailments that occur during winter months. Sunlight is essential to our well-being, but we don't receive nearly enough during colder months. SAD therapy lamps help relieve common ailments, including seasonal affective disorder, jet lag, insomnia, and work-shift adjustments. Use the seasonal affective disorder lamp for 30 minutes each morning for the best results.
- Doubles as an alarm clock, wireless charger, and USB charging port. The TheraLite Radiance Seasonal Affective Disorder light is feature heavy with a convenient alarm clock, wireless charging station, and USB port. It's the perfect addition to anyone's bedroom, allowing for easy light treatments in the morning.
- Doubles as a desk lamp. The sun lamp for depression features four light settings, making it perfect for light therapy and a desk lamp.
- Angle adjustable for better light therapy benefits. The SAD light therapy lamp is angle adjustable from two points for a custom treatment. For best SAD lamp results, the lamp should be pointing down towards your face.