Tiger Ball Massage-On-A-Rope
Lean up on a wall or lie down on the ground and press away. Perfect for busting out knots, trigger points and sore muscles in the back, shoulders, piriformis, legs, and other spots wanting deep pressure. Just as the name implies, the Tiger Ball Massage-On-A-Rope is used by putting the ball over your shoulder and leaning up against a wall or chair. You can also use it lying down on the bed or floor, or sitting down on the chair or floor.
If you've ever used a tennis ball to work out your spots, you're going to LOVE Tiger Ball. The rope keeps the ball from running away so you spend your time massaging, not chasing. The density of the ball is also incredible for trigger point release. It won't compress down with your body weight, but it's got just enough give so that it's comfortable and muscle friendly to use. It's easy to take on adventures where size, weight and packing are an issue. The rolling surface is 7" and the handles are made from slick, nylon webbing. Weighing in at just about 8 ounces, you can easily pack the Tiger Ball Massage-On-A-Rope in your bag.
Designed to make muscles happy, the Tiger Tail Massage-On-A-Rope offers 2.6 inches of massage surface and a 30 inch rope. It's designed to tuck easily into a bag (like for the plane or car). In addition, Tiger Ball Massage-On-A-Rope offers:
- Hard, firm and smooth surface. Gives deep, penetrating trigger point and muscle tension relief
- Non-slip grip feature. Ensures secure, controlled muscle manipulation.
- Price. This price point is unequalled in the market with regard to product performance and quality.
- Easy to clean. Simply use soap and water, or an antibacterial gel.
- Portable, easy-pack design. The Tiger Ball Massage-On-A-Rope can go anywhere. Packs easily into sports bags, travel bags, cars, etc. - even in office drawers!
- Made in USA.
- Patent Pending.