These portable sensory evaluators are manufactured within a 5% standard deviation of each target force.
- Use these evaluators to test sensory levels and obtain objective data for accurate reporting on the status of diminishing or returning sensibility.
- The filament bends when peak force threshold is reached.
- The unique handle easily opens to a 90° angle for testing. When closed, the Sensory Evaluator can be carried safely in a pocket or carrying case, protecting the filament when not in use.
- Finger indentations on the handle provide a firm, comfortable hold.
- The Sensory Evaluator handles are marked with the corresponding color-coded pressure level.
- Each kit comes in a protective case. Instructions are included.