The Bauerfeind Sports Compression Calf Sleeve has noticeable compression to improved muscle performance: the Compression Sleeves for the lower leg boost the blood flow to the muscles. Your entire lower leg receives a better supply of oxygen, continues to perform more effectively and recovers more quickly. What's more, your muscles warm up faster thanks to the improved circulation, which means that they have better all-round protection against injury.
Benefits & Features
- 20-30 mmHG compression level
- Benefit from more power, increased endurance, faster recovery times - train longer and more often
- Proven increase in power through medical-grade compression that decreases from ankle to knee
- Temperature and moisture-regulating effect through breathable high-tech microfibre fabric
- Wide edging for a comfortable fit
- Sleeves protect you against UV radiation with UPF 80
- Durable, toxic-free product of robust quality
A) Measure the circumference of your calf at the largest point.
B) Measure the circumference of your ankle at the narrowest point.
C) Measure the length of your calf two fingers below the kneecap and measure down to the narrowest point of the ankle.
|A (Largest Calf Circumference)||B (Narrowest Ankle Circumference)|
|Small||32-39 cm||19-21 cm|
|Medium||35-43 cm||21-24 cm|
|Large||38-47 cm||24-27 cm|
|C (Below Knee Cap to Narrowest point of Ankle)|