The Bauerfeind Sports Compression Thigh Sleeves have medical compression technology to increase transfer of oxygen and promote better circulation. This translates to longer endurance, faster regeneration, reduced fatigue, more energy, and less damaging muscle vibrations.
Features & Benefits
- 20-30 mmHg compression level
- Highly elastic knitted fabric for a carefully regulated level of compression
- Breathable high-tech microfibers feel good on the skin
- Wide edging with a silicon dotted band for a perfect fit
- Proven increase in power through medical-grade compression that decrease from knee to high
- Hamstring and quad muscle protection
- Sleeves protect you against UV radiation with UPF 80
- Safe and non-slip through every movement
A — Measure the circumference of the thigh at a hand's width below the crotch.
B — Bend your knee at a right angle. Start in the hollow of the knee and measure the circumference of the thigh.
C — Measure the length of your thigh between the two points.
(Upper Thigh Circumference)
(Above Knee Circumference)
|Small||45-57 cm||32-36 cm|
|Medium||50-64 cm||36-41 cm|
|Large||56-71 cm||41-66 cm|