Position a drop-wrist into the desired degree of extension with this durable dorsal wrist support.
- Also known as a long opponens splint, this orthosis is ideal for spastic or weak wrists following spinal cord injury or stroke.
- Available in both the Standard and Deluxe Wrist Support with Universal Cuff.
- Each style has a leather-covered bendable metal dorsal support with leather arm straps.
- The Standard Model features a leather universal cuff with a stationary pocket built into the palmar strap, which is most often used with eating utensils.
- The Deluxe Model features a 2-5/8" (6.6cm) deep Kydex palmar cuff with leather pocket riveted to the cuff.
- This pocket can be rotated to any position to hold a pen or other utensil for typing, turning pages, painting or writing.